Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cat Land Beach Set

This set will be shot entirely in HD video, not in stop motion or still photography. My most-amazing-talented friend Adri is making some crochet Cat God arms to transform my actors into feline gods. These gods will turn the ferris wheel and ocean in the background...


List of Materials 4 the Beach Set :
*yarn*beach towel
*two bike tires
*threaded rod*basswood
*glitter
*duct tape
*wrapping paper cardboard tube
*chickenwire
*glitter
*paint
*bike pedal
*bolts
*pompoms
*wood

List of Materials 4 Ocean:
*tinsel
*my Madre's jeans
*a pillow case*some felt scraps
*sequin strings
*yarn
*doilies
*plastic bags
*an old sheet*tulle
*ribbon
*washcloths









Ferris Wheel - I made this when I was 19 for an undergrad design project - it was a toy ferris wheel made out of found materials called "The Swamp Bitch"











Special thanks to my Madre, Papap, and Grandma for helping me with this set. (My Madre and Grandma worked together to cover the entire ferris wheel in yarn).


And another special thanks to Jean for making some great g/litterboxes !

2 comments: